NURSING – Cystic Fibrosis in children discussion
Answer to these questions for cystic fibrosis in children.
- What is the pediatric condition/disease process/injury?
- What signs and symptoms do you expect?
- Provide a history of present illness (HPI).
- What do you include in your focused assessment for this infant/child?
- What equipment do you need?
- Describe the expected findings.
- What age is this infant/child?
- What developmental stage is your patient in?
- How do you adapt your assessment for this stage?
- What cultures do your patient and his/her family belong to?
- How will you adapt your care for the cultures?
- Is there a potential legal/ethical issue? Why is it a potential issue?
- Include 1 holistic teaching point, why it is important, and who you will teach.
Cite at least 1 research article about the condition, United States reference, APA format,