Part 2 of creating your first outline. As mentioned in the previous assignment, building an outline comes in steps.
- Start by reviewing your feedback/comments/notes from Module 6-Building Main Points.
- Open your previous assignment and update your work from the feedback given. (Hint: save a copy of your previous assignment so you have the original.)
- Utilize the Speech Outline Template to start your outline if you haven’t done so already
- Write your outline in “Complete-Sentence Outline.”
- Complete-Sentence outlines will help your instructor guide you on how to conduct your speech.
- Create your introduction and conclusion
- Introduction – includes an attention getter, credibility, orienting materials (background, central idea, and preview)
- Conclusion – includes a review of main points/ideas, restate topic/central idea, and clincher
- Add a transition between intro and body as well as between body and conclusion
- Add “References” at the end to show the resources used for the speech in APA format if you add any more
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Just from $13/Page