- Application: Marketing Plans in Health Care
As you have seen this week, a marketing plan is a tool to help an organization achieve the goals and objectives identified in its strategic plan. In order to be effective, a marketing plan must accurately reflect what the health care organization is trying to accomplish. The marketing plan should also offer a realistic assessment of the market environment, the organization’s position in that market, and a clear and logical strategy consistent with actual conditions and desired outcomes.
In this Application, you will identify and evaluate an actual marketing plan for a health care organization.
To prepare for this Application Assignment:
- Review this week’s Learning Resources.
- Locate and select a health care marketing plan from the Internet, library, or the organization with which you are associated.
- Briefly describe the health care organization (type, location, size, etc).
- Analyze how well the marketing plan defines what the health care organization is trying to accomplish. Provide details and justification.
- Explain to what extent the health care organization understands its environment, the market, and competition. What key market data is presented?
- Evaluate whether the strategy action match seems logical. Explain.
- Evaluate whether the marketing objectives are specific. Explain. Provide suggestions if they are not.
- Evaluate whether tactics are specific, appropriate, and backed with enough power to meet the marketing objectives. Explain.
- Evaluate whether the health care organization’s marketing plan is logical and realistic. Explain.
- Evaluate whether the health care organization’s marketing plan is cohesive. Explain.
- Identify and analyze some barriers to the health care organization’s marketing plan’s success.
- Please use apa format make sure you it have introduction body and conclusion.