Complete the worksheet that is attached than refer to the worksheet to do the following
Resources: Risk and Quality Management Tools Matrix
Imagine you are a quality leader for a health care organization and have been asked to create a manual for new employees to introduce the basic concepts of risk and quality management.
Write a 1,750- to 2,100-word manual in which you address the following:
- Explain basic concepts of quality improvement in the health care industry
- Explain the concepts of risk management in the health care industry
- Analyze the information needed for decision-making processes in risk and quality management in the health care industry
- Explain challenges in making risk- and quality-management decisions in the health care industry
Within your manual, you must include a matrix in which you do the following:
- Analyze the risk-and quality management tools used in the health care industry.
- Consider the following when completing your matrix:
- What is the risk- and quality-management tool?
- What is the purpose of the tool?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the tool selected?
To assist you with the development of your matrix use the Risk and Quality Management Tools Matrix located under student materials. The matrix must be embedded within your training manual.
Format your manual according to APA guidelines.
Cite at least 4 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar references.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.