Conduct a search using the CSU Online Library, and locate an article that focuses on cloud computing and a recent trend within the computer industry, such as wearable technology, automated cars, or smart appliances. Your article of choice should be no more than five years old and at least three pages in length. Include the following components in your critique.
- Summarize the article. Explain the main points of the article. What is the purpose of the article?
- Offer your own opinion. Explain what you think about the article. Describe several points with which you agree or disagree.
- Relate the article to the information we studied in this unit and throughout the course, such as Web browsers and the relationship between devices and the Internet.
ORDER A PLAGIARISM FREE PAPER NOW
- Explain how cloud computing affects your use of email, software, and hardware applications. Explain the relationship of these components with networks, the Internet, and intranets.
- Describe at least one way that cloud computing is changing how you work with the Microsoft Office products we worked with in this course.
For help finding articles, review Finding Articles: A Quick Start Guide. Your article critique should be a minimum of two pages, not counting title page and references page. Use APA format for your paper, including all references and in-text citations.