NR 603 Week 8 Reflections
Reflect back over the past eight weeks and describe how the achievement of the course outcomes in this course have prepared you to meet the MSN program outcome #4, the MSN Essential IV, and the Nurse Practitioner Core Competencies # 7.
Program Outcome #4: Integrate professional values through scholarship and service in health care.
(Professional ide MSN Essential IV: Translating and Integrating Scholarship into Practice Recognize that the master’s-prepared nurse applies research outcomes within the practice setting, resolves practice problems, works as a change agent, and disseminates results.
Nurse Practitioner Core Competencies # 7
Health Delivery System Competencies
- Applies knowledge of organizational practices and complex systems to improve health care delivery.
- Effects health care change using broad based skills including negotiating, consensus-building, and
- Minimizes risk to patients and providers at the individual and systems level.
- Facilitates the development of health care systems that address the needs of culturally diverse
populations, providers, and other stakeholders.
- Evaluates the impact of health care delivery on patients, providers, other stakeholders, and the
- Analyzes organizational structure, functions and resources to improve the delivery of care.
- Collaborates in planning for transitions across the continum of care.
**To see view the grading criteria/rubric, please click on the 3 dots in the box at the end of the solid gray bar
above the discussion board title and then Show Rubric.