Capstone Report DRAFT
Capstone Report FINAL
Maximum length: 4000 words (excluding references and appendices)
Objective: To demonstrate key learning and skills developed throughout the course by creating a written report addressed to the executives of the company partner on a viable strategy, supported by utilization of appropriate frameworks and in-depth research, to effectively address the business challenge presented at the beginning of the quarter.
- Develop a strategic plan for the case company to implement in the next 24 months that meets the challenge, in the form of a written report for the management team.Consistent with the final project rubrics, your report must include at least the following components:
- Executive summary;
- Internal analysis;
- External analysis;
- Problem definition;
- Strategy development(including alternatives to your final recommendation);
- Strategy evaluation and choice; and,
- Strategy implementation.
- You are encouraged to incorporate, in a holistic manner, the content and more importantly the feedback from Draft #1 and the Group Report.
Important: For Draft 1 and Final Report as well as Group Report:
- Adopt a company-report style (vs. academic-report style). Incorporate figures and tables within the body of the document, along with the source of information in the graphic/table. Provide a list of references. You may add appendices for supporting materials not critical to the main report.
- References and appendices are not included in the word limit. Footnotes are the preferred location for in-text references. Include a final list of references cited.
- Utilizing the Business Communications Team’s draft points before the final submission is highly recommended.