- Part 2: Expand on what you’ve learned about substance misuse after engaging in your activity, including new information you’ve learned and information you knew that was confirmed. For example, did you learn new information about any of the following?
- – Substance abuse and its severity levels
- – How substance abuse develops, including biological, psychological, and sociocultural factors Substance Misuse
- – The physiological and psychological effects of various types of psychoactive substances
- – Past and present views on substance abuse and its treatment
- – The various treatment and recovery approaches, including abstinent-based vs. harm-reduction models
- – Common comorbidities with substance abuse
Imagine you wanted to educate other people on this topic, and include scholarly resources, such as peer-reviewed journal articles, to support your findings.
- APA format
12-point Times New Roman font, with one-inch margins Substance Misuse
- Use APA for citing references and quotations (an abstract is not required)
- Use at least three scholarly, peer-reviewed resources