Nursing homework help
The assignment is research. You will use the windshield survey guideline attached for the assignment. Nursing homework help
Locate a community and identify the resource you think they are lacking and how the resource will benefit them. State the name of the community and the location.
Here are the rubrics:
1). The research should be 3-5 pages. 2). Type with 12 Times Roman/Arial Font. 3). Should be in APA 6th edition format. 4). Should have a title page, reference page, in-text citations, reference list. 5). No spelling or grammatical errors. Nursing homework help
Here is the paper outline: Nursing homework help
1). Introduction 2). Clearly identify and analyze the community resources. 3). Clearly identify the priority nursing diagnosis, the goal for the change, and the reason for the change. How will the resources support the intervention of your diagnosis. 4). Develop a realistic solution to your nursing diagnosis in a teaching manner (evidence-based practice). 5). Describe the health education you will promote which follows from your nursing diagnosis. 6). Describe the role of the nurse and other community members in the interventions. 7). Conclusion. Nursing homework help
Please download the attachment, so that I can delete it.
All resources use should be from Minneapolis Minnesota Nursing homework help
- Presentation (10 points)
- Colorful, clear and concise, free from errors
- Completely computer generated (with appropriate resources cited)
- Diagrams and other pertinent information that describes the health education you are promoting
- Description of the community (15 points) Nursing homework help
- Community resources (10 points)
- Identified and analyzed
- How will the resources support the intervention of your nursing diagnosis?
- Priority diagnosis, the goal for change, and rationale (15 points)
- A realistic solution to your nursing diagnosis in a teaching manner (evidenced-based practice) (20 points)
- Describe the health education you will promote which follows from your nursing diagnosis (20 points)
- Describe the role of the nurse and other community members in the interventions (10 points