You will create a PowerPoint® presentation giving a synopsis of each cancer identified. Your presentation should have a total of 10-15 slides.
Your PowerPoint presentation should include the following about each cancer:
● Signs and symptoms of the cancer.
● How the cancer is diagnosed.
● Risk factors of the cancer.
● Traditional, complementary, and alternative treatment options available, if any.
● Side effects of treatment options, if any.
Each cancer overview should be no more than 2–3 slides. NOTES SHOULD ALSO BE INCLUDE ON THE SLIDES 3-4 SENTENCES
The presentation should include a title page with your name, course title, class number and
term, and instructor information.
The presentation should also include a reference slide (or slides, if necessary). Be sure to put
your references in APA format