Essay Writing : Anxiety and depression are Major Health Issues – Sociology Assignment
1. According to Gibson and Stanes (2013, p.169), ‘fashion is central to the production of self-identities’. Discuss this statement.
2. Is ethical consumption always ethical?
3. Anxiety and depression are major health issues in Australia and other Western societies. Discuss how social factors may play a part in causing and exacerbating these illnesses.
4. How does SES (socio-economic status) bear on people’s health in Australia?
5. Explain what a moral panic is and illustrate your answer with a contemporary example from the last two years. Include in your essay a
number (up to 4) of media articles about the example you have chosen.
6. Explain why sociologists argue that deviance is inevitable.