This is a continuation assignment that must be assigned to Siddharth Kishorbhai Mehta
Assignment: Evaluation Methods
Every public health campaign or program initiative should be evaluated for effectiveness otherwise it would be unclear as to whether the campaign or program achieved the desired results. Consider what type of evaluation would be appropriate for your campaign and if the evaluation measure you select evaluates the expected outcomes. Otherwise you may create change, yet be unable to evaluate its effect or success.
For this Application Assignment, you will use what you have learned in the previous weeks to continue to create your Communication Plan by selecting and justifying the implementation and evaluation process best suited for your campaign.
Using the Communication Plan Guidelines handout in this week’s Required Resources, complete Part IV of your Communication Plan.
By Day 7
Submit the assignment: Part IV: Implementation and Evaluation of the Communication Plan (3–4 pages).
Part IV: Implementation & Evaluation (3-4 pages)
· Briefly explain how you plan to implement your public health campaign including timeline/milestones and marketing strategies
· Briefly explain your public health message and justify why you believe it would promote change within your target audience
· Briefly explain three ways your public health campaign may be adopted within your target audience
· Briefly explain how you would incorporate culturally relevant and sensitive materials in your campaign
· Explain two potential legal or ethical issues that you may have to consider prior to implementing your campaign and explain two ways you might address those issues
· Explain the methods you plan to use to evaluate the effectiveness of your campaign
· Explain two ways your public health campaign can promote social change
Support your Application Assignment with specific references to all resources used in its preparation. You are to provide a reference list for all resources, including those in the Learning Resources for this course.
Your written assignments must follow APA guidelines. Refer to the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association to ensure your in-text citations and reference list are correct.