The is the “RUBRIC” this would be a guide in writing the article review. Attached you would also find a copy of the article needed for this writing assignment.
1. Focus: (Purpose) Paper demonstrates an in-depth reflection on and understanding of selected concepts presented in the course. Viewpoints and interpretations are insightful and well supported. Clear, detailed example are provide
2. Bloom’s Taxonomy: Student evaluates the concept. (creates new meaning or structure and forms judgments)
3. Main idea: Clearly presents a main idea and supports it throughout the paper.
4. Organization: Well-planned and well-thought out. Includes title, introduction, and statement of main idea, transitions and conclusion. All paragraphs have clear ideas, are supported with examples and have smooth transitions.
5. Content: Exceptionally well-presented and argued; ideas are detailed, well-developed, supported with specific evidence & facts, as well as examples and specific details.Sources are exceptionally well-integrated and they support claims argued in the paper very effectively. Quotations and Works Cited conform to APA style sheet.
6. Style: There is clear use of a personal and unique style of writing, suited to audience and purpose; the paper holds the reader’s interest with ease. Large amounts of specific examples and detailed descriptions.
7. Grammar & Mechanics: Excellent grammar, spelling, syntax and punctuation.
REFERENCE PAGE SHOULD BE INCLUDED.